Friday, April 26, 2013

Ranch Dressing


I've made this recipe for several years.  I've tweaked it a lot, and I think I've finally got it just right. My daughter wanted the recipe, so I thought I would share it on here too.  Enjoy!

Ranch Dip or Dressing

1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of Parsley (dried)
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1/2 cup of mayo
1/2 cup of sour cream.

If you're making dip, leave it like it is.  It will be thick enough to dip veggies in etc.  If you want a salad dressing, mix in a little bit of milk until it is the consistency that you like.  If you don't have any sour cream in the house it's no biggie, just use one cup of mayo.   This will probably keep about a week in the fridge.  

*Make sure your dried parsley is bright green.  If it's dark green or brown, throw it out because it's probably old!

No comments:

Post a Comment